T2000 - optimized T2000 - optimized

well...

this is more for ifilms.com where you can post independent short movies, i voted 5 for the effort, although for effects use Combustion 3 (www.discreet.com) not Flash

Jason Vs . Michael Jason Vs . Michael

well I voted 5

but only so you make the animation and drawing better, Michael looks like a whimp....

Button & Motion Tutorials Button & Motion Tutorials

just writting cause...

in the buttons, use a transparent background if the button only consists of text. that is a very common "mistake" so many people make, all it takes is a rectangle with alpha set to 0 without lines as the background layer in the button

TvP responds:

Yah, that makes the buttons easier to click. I could have done that, by as you can see I didn't. Thanks for the comment though.

Gordon - Episode 4 Gordon - Episode 4

i like the Gordon series

but come on u can do better than that, part 2 was wayyyy better

Gordon - Episode 2 Gordon - Episode 2

i love the grodon series:)

man this series is so much fun, its not the best animated one, but your humor about the super mario games is very fresh. snitch them all together in 1 big movie somewhere for download please!

the "batman" spinner was fun, ok a bit too long when it came the 2nd time, but like your fresh ideas

Mad World final Mad World final

more stuff like this!!

this was nice:) I loved the movie Donnie Darko!!

great sync of visuals and music

TurdClock's Journey Pt. 1 TurdClock's Journey Pt. 1

wierd

honestly, I get a headache from this clock stuff.
odd they are being rated so high...is this some kind of insider joke referring to some tv show, video game or something?

just wierd, I certainly won't click on anything that has "clock" and some fruit in the title anymore...

maybe it's just me and I just naturally resent stuff like those "clock" movies.

Just got a really disappointing feeling of, man I wasted my time on this really badly...

TurdClock responds:

ythe title is "TurdCLOCKðs Journey" when you saw the word "CLOCK" , you didnðt have to watch it if you hate us so bad...fuck off and let me be.

The George Bush Show The George Bush Show

This whole series rocks!

I just came from watchning part 4, now watching all the other parts, I thought after watching part 4 that part 1 might not be not as good as part 4 but well, this one is even funnier.

The George Bush Show 4 The George Bush Show 4

Gotta watch all the other parts now!

And can't wait for the next part.

It's not really exceptional and on the voices you could work that's true, but the animation and the the depth of the jokse was better than 95% of the rest on Newgrounds.

But I like your humor, and wrote this review cause of this idiot before who gave this 0 out of 10.

I give it 0 out of 10 for interactivity, but overall, since it is a movie I give it 7 out of 10.